Click on links for more detailed information.
- The Thunder Eagle® Alert System is an easy to use, versatile, reliable, all purpose communication system for emergency and routine messages.
- Emergency Alert System (EAS) and SAME severe weather, emergency event, and Amber missing children alert messages are decoded, matched and translated into text by the Alert Eagle® 400.
- The emergency alert text messages are input into the serial port of a client supplied workstation running the FipsSender™ software.
- Routine messages, including the date and time, and all sign graphics and functions, can be created and sent to the SignPrinter® interfaces through the FipsSender™ software.
- As shown above, each group leader can use the FipsSender™ software to send messages to his group, as configured by the client's IT network administrator.
WE110 – Stand-alone Receiver
WE110 Receiver -
AE120 SAME-EAS Decoder
WE105 Receiver -
Translates Alerts to Text
MRI-100 MultiRadio Interface
FipsServer Custom Weather Website
SP100 SignPrinter Interface
One Line LED Signboard
Two Line LED Signboard